A venture capital fund focused on revenue generating B2B technology companies.
Board of Experts
CEO Starbucks China
IDF Brig.-General (Res.)
Prof. Yoav Shoham
Prof. Frank Moss
You can count on our hands-on support with key value creation activities:
We help develop a 100-days plan including honing of the value proposition, product-market fit, go-to market, and channel strategy.
We connect companies with clients, channels and industry leaders as well as world-class practitioners. You’re welcome to test drive this during our evaluation and due diligence process.
Human Capital & Scale
Key recruiting mistakes are very costly. We help identify and recruit the right top-notch talent in Israel and the US, tailor the appropriate organization structure, and maximize talent retention.
We save teams time and effort in preparation of subsequent rounds, be it equity or venture debt. We help identify, choose and maximize value of future rounds. Our follow-on strategy and network of later-stage investors allow leaders to focus on execution and less on fundraising.
We assist companies with budget planning, cash flow management, infrastructure and interface with service providers. We help build, coach and support your finance team.
What we are looking for
Founders find that interacting with us helps them in problem solving even if we’re not a match for the current round.
You’re always welcome to connect with us and discuss your growth plans. Please get in touch with us if:
- We are sector-agnostic; excluding medical devices and biotech.
- B2B or B2B2C. It is unlikely we will do a B2C investments, unless exceptional.
- Companies who leverage the exponentially growing power of data and machine intelligence across multiple verticals, such as cloud infrastructure, big data analytics, AI, IoT, among others.
- Companies who make enterprise organizations more efficient and effective through productivity tools such as talent development, IT development platforms, collaboration tools, sales & marketing, and others.
- Special situations: we are happy to consider pivoted companies, distress situations at growth level.
We invest in Israeli and Israeli-related companies only.
Our Community & Non-profit activities
We believe that diversity and inclusion are not only social responsibilities but also drive value. This is why we support Power In Diversity for inclusion in the Israeli tech sector. We encourage all of our partners to actively work on diversity and inclusion initiatives.
Zero tolerance for unethical behavior
We are standing strong against all forms of harassment.
We fully endorse and subscribe to the Statement of Members of the Israeli Venture Capital Industry on Addressing Sexual Harassment and Predatory Conduct.